Dare To Be Wrong-The Teaching of Judith Leibowitz edited by Kathryn Miranda
(Berkeley, Mornum Time Press, 2007)
The Alexander Technique of Syracuse
Certified Teacher of the Alexander Technique
Articles by Kathy Miranda:
- Alexander, F. M. The Use of the Self Gollancz, London, 1985
- Caplan, Deborah Back Trouble: A New Approach to Prevention and Recovery Based on the Alexander Technique,Triad Publishing, Gainesville, FL, 1987
- de Alcantara, Pedro The Alexander Technique, A Skill for Life, The Crowood Press, Ramsbury, England 1999.
- Gelb, Michael Body Learning, Henry Holt and Co., NYC, 1994
- Heirich, Jane R. Voice and the Alexander Technique: Active Explorations for Speaking and Singing, Mornum Time Press, Berkeley, CA, 2005
- Jones, Frank Pierce Freedom to Change, SUNY Press, NY, 1997
- Leibowitz, Judith Dare To Be Wrong, Mornum Time Press, Berekely, California, 2007 (edited by Kathryn Miranda)
- Vineyard, Missy How You Stand, How You Move, How You Live, Marlowe & Company, New York, 2007
These and many others are available through the American Society for the Alexander Technique. 1-800-473-0620 or www.amsatonline.org
- www.acatnyc.org The official site of the American Center for the Alexander Technique, which is where Kathy trained and then helped train others for 13 years, the site includes a list of certified teachers.
- www.amsatonline.org The official site of the American Society for the Alexander Technique, the national organization that sets professional standards. This site also includes a list of certified teachers.